Sunday, December 26, 2010

Five Sites to Earn Amazon E-Gift Cards

You can buy just about anything on Amazon.com! I used to think it was only for books and music and boy was I wrong!!

I love that they offer Free Super Saver Shipping on tons of items, provided you choose that method at checkout and spend over $25.00! Not only do I love free items, but I love free shipping!!

You may have noticed I said free items in the last sentence. I did, because I earn lots of e-gift cards for Amazom.com through many survey and point sites I frequent. I earn the cards, load them to my account and when I'm ready I shop!

Here are my top favorite five sites to earn Amazon.com money:

1. Swagbucks. If you aren't using Swagbucks, you really should sign up today! It's the simplest way to earn Amazon e-gift cards out there!! For those that aren’t familiar with Swagbucks, it’s a search engine much like Google. It’s even powered by Google and Ask! Just start searching to win! You can redeem 450 Swagbucks for a $5.00 Amazon.com e-gift card. I generally earn between 20 and 50 bucks a day! You can also check out my previous post on how to make the most of Swagbucks every day.

2. Opinion Outpost. This is a survey site and each survey you complete earns you points. Each point is worth ten cents. So if you get an offer for a survey worth 20 points, and you qualify and complete the survey, you receive $2.00. Most surveys take me about 15 minutes to complete and are worth (on the average) 20 points. I earned over $80.00 this year alone! You can redeem your points Amazon e-gift cards (and other things as well). You can cash out when you have 50 points or $5.00. I find with Opinion Outpost that I earn points very quickly!

3. Zoombucks. I'm relatively new to Zoombucks, but I like it so far. It's similar to Swagbucks, but it seems like I win a bit more often. Each time you search, you have the opportunity to win Zoombucks. You can also complete surveys, offers, etc. for Zoombucks. Each Zoombuck is worth 1 cent. I like having a monetary amount to pin on the buck. Once you have 2,000 points you can redeem for a $20.00 Amazon.com e-gift card. After your first redemption you can redeem once you have reached 1,000 points. I haven't actually redeemed anything yet, but it appears simple enough.

4. My View. This is a survey site that I'm also relatively new too, but I'm loving it!! I've already redeemed for $30.00 in Amazon money! You can log in each day to see if there are any available surveys. Each survey has a point value ranging from 200 to 2,000 or more. Even if you don't qualify for the entire survey you are still rewarded with 125 points for trying. Sometimes I rack up 1,000 points a day not qualifying for surveys in under a few minutes! 21,000 points earns you a $15.00 Amazon e-gift card! I got two of them in less than 6 weeks!! If you are interested in joining, email me using the Contact Me link on the right sidebar and I can send you an invitation to join!

5. Lightspeed Panel. This is another survey site that I really like. While most of the time I use my points here for Paypal cash, you can also earn Amazon e-gift cards. 1,100 points earns a $10.00 gift card. Most surveys are worth 75-150 points. I qualify for about 2/3 of their surveys and enjoy them. If your interested in siging up, you can go directly to the site to do so.

By utilizing one or more of these sites, you can earn lots of e-gift cards to load into your Amazon.com account. I use this money to buy gifts and to treat myself.

Have fun earning and spending your rewards!!

2 comments:

Marsha Cooper said...

all great sites! I'm working to earn and save amazon right now to buy laptops.
on gather.com I am alternating between redeeming for $10 paypal and $25 amazon.

dj_earning$ said...

I earn from several sites myself, swagbucks is one of my favorites, I earn between 35 and 50 a week, I usually get the gas cards, but there many different cards or paypal. Then
mypoints comes in handy around christmas..so about 100 a year there.
PURELL® Be Well Network<--is on facebook and you can earn up to 5000 points a month and cash them out for amazon dollars or purell.