Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Making the Most of Swagbucks

For those that aren’t familiar with Swagbucks, it’s a search engine much like Google.  It’s even powered by Google and Ask!  Once you sign up you use it just like you would use Google search, Yahoo! search or any other search engine.

Upon signing up you’ll earn 30 Swagbucks to start.  Then just start searching to earn more.  You can redeem your Swagbucks for lots of great prizes.  My favorite is the $5.00 Amazon e-gift for 450 Swagbucks.  Each time I have $25.00 worth of e-gift cards, I place an order for items that qualify for Free Super Saver Shipping and get lots of great stuff!

So once you’re signed up, start searching for anything and everything.  If I know I want to check my Yahoo! mail, then I go to Swagbucks and type in Yahoo.  If I want to go to MSN, I first go to Swagbucks and type in MSN.  I win 3 to 4 times a day on average – anywhere from 30-50 bucks.

But wait…there’s more.  Did you know you can earn 3 easy Swagbucks a day, every day?  Simply go to your Swagbucks homepage and look at the side bar to the left.  Take the Daily Poll for 1 Swagbuck.  There’s a new poll every day!  Then go back to your homepage and click on Trusted Surveys.  You get 1 Swagbuck just for clicking (you don’t even have to take a survey).  You can do this every day too!  Lastly, go to Special Offers, then No Obligation Offers and skip through them.  Yep, you guessed it – 1 Swagbuck each day you do this!  That’s on average 90 Swagbucks a month!  I can do all three of these in under a minute every day!

Want More Swagbucks?  Go to the middle of your homepage and there is a section for Special Offers where they scroll on by.  You can watch videos for Swagbucks, (I often minimize my screen and let them play), or you can sign up for websites (I recommend using a junk, but real email and not your regular email to cut down on spam).  There are other offers but I don’t do anything that requires any money.

Also if you haven’t already, download the Toolbar, check the blog often and keep searching!  I earned over 120 Swagbucks just today and since I’ve started I earned 31 $5.00 prizes!!

0 comments: