Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Paid Survey Site - ZoomPanel

I wanted to tell you about another great paid survey site! This site doesn't pay in moentary form, but you earn points and can redeem for merchandise. They have tons of books and CDs available as well as the typical reward oriented merchandise (alarm clocks, phones, etc.)

It's called ZoomPanel and it's simple to sign up for. They send you survey invites by email. I qualify for a good portion of their surveys and even if you don't, you get 5 points. Most surveys are worth 75 points. I find that with this survey site, if you don't qualify, they let you know almost immediately, so you don't waste time, getting halfway through a survey just to be told you don't qualify.

Some of my other favorite paid survey sites I have previously mentioned are CashCrate and Opinion Outpost (which I just received two checks from for $8.00 and $6.00!!!

Don't be shy about signing up for ZoomPanel. It's free and if you have the time, you really can make some money or in this case, books, CDs or other merchadise!! I've already received a brand new phone (just in time because our cordless phone died) and a CD for a Christmas gift for a family member this year!!

0 comments: