Sunday, December 12, 2010

Paid Survey Site - Inbox Dollars

I received my first check from Inbox Dollars for $27.08 this past week. I meant to take a photo, but I deposited it too fast!

Inbox Dollars is very simple! Once you join, you automatically get a $5.00 sign on bonus! You can't cash out until you have made $30.00 (and they do take out a $3.00 processing fee, which they gave right back to me as a bonus for cashing out), but I made the payout fairly quickly. You can make it quickly to, depending how involved you want to be.

You can simply open emails that they send to you and sometimes you have to confirm the emails, you can do surveys, you can do tasks, you can even print and redeem coupons for money!

I find sites like Inbox Dollars very easy and not very time consuming which I like. I can open several emails in the matter of a minute and earn!

Sign up today for the $5.00 bonus to get you started working towards the $30.00 payout!! I love receiving these checks in the mail!

0 comments: