Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My $1.73 Target Deal!! You Can Do This One Too!


Check out a couple of great Target deals this week!

You can score these deals too!

2 Hungary Hippo Travel Games $4.99 Each
Used 2 $5.00 off 1 Coupon found here (coupon no. 1)
Both FREE!

2 Pictureka Card Games $5.24 Each
Used 2 $5.00 off 1 Coupon found here (coupon no. 3)
Both for $0.48!

1 Seventh Generation Multi Purpose Spray $2.49
Stacked with $1.00 off Target Coupon (under baby care)
$0.49!

1 Suave Shampoo $0.74
FREE!
My son needs a gift for his preschool party that's a limit of $5.00. How great will the Hungary Hippos Travel Game be as it was $4.99, but I got it FREE!!

3 comments:

Tiffany @ Young and Frugal in Virginia said...

I looked all over my Target for the Hungry Hippos game and could not find it!

Troy and Rachel said...

I should have mentioned it in my post - but I found them in the Christmas section with all the candy in the stocking stuffer section. There were only 2-3 left! Most of the time, I'm too late when I get there, but I lucked out this time!

Crystal said...

Our stores are sold out here too.