Thursday, January 6, 2011

Target Deals (Current Week)

I've been having good luck at Target lately. They are way nicer about coupons than Wal-Mart is anymore and since one of my New Year's Resolutions is to save more on groceries, I believe I'm going to be doing more regular shops there.




Check out what I got this week! While I paid 19.00 OOP, that alone was the price of the dog food!! So I basically got everything else FREE!


I purchased the following:

Purina One Dog Food, Used $2.00 off Target Coupon (came with free samples I previously posted

2 Swiss Miss Hot Chocolates, Used two $2.00/1 printables (no longer available), making both FREE, plus they let me have the overage (almost 2 free dollars!)

2 Lunchables, Used $1.00/2 Target printable, making them just 50 cents each!

1 bag shredded cheese, Used $0.75/1 Target printable, making it $1.25

1 Jergens lotion, Used $1.00/1 MQ (came with a free sample, making it FREE

4 boxes of Special K cereal, Used two B1G1 Free Coupons (grab yours now), combined with two $1.00/2 MQ from this past weekends inserts, combines with one $1.00/2 Target printable - ALL FREE!!

Plus, there's a great deal at CVS this week on Special K also - I'll be posting that deal tomorrow, after I make it - gotta love 8 free boxes of cereal in one week!!

0 comments: