Monday, January 3, 2011

Managing Multiple Survey Sites

I've had several people ask me how I find time to do so many surveys and how I keep up with so many sites.

Here are some of the steps I take:

1. I use one email account for all survey sites. This is a separate account from my personal email so I don't have to deal with any junk mail coming into my personal account.

2. I check my survey email daily. Before I do anything else, I immediately delete any junk mail that has come in and save only survey invitations. This can eliminate more than half of my emails sometimes.

3. I organize my email. I made a folder for each survey site so I can quickly move any point verifications, redemption emails, etc. to the folder to keep track of my rewards.

4. I earn my computer time and I don't watch much TV. After my son goes to bed and I spend approximately 1/2 hour cleaning house, then I feel like I've earned the time to spend on the computer. I go to my survey email and simply start with the first email and go one by one, no matter which site the next invite came from.

5. When I'm done, if there is still time, I pick one survey site to actually go to their page and see if there are any other open opportunities on the site itself. Most of the time, you'll find that there are. Each night I pick a different site, so I can make the most of each site over the course of a week. I also take that time to check point levels and see if I can redeem for anything.

6. If I don't want to, I don't. If I don't feel up to surveys one night, then I simply don't do any. I might do step number 2, but otherwise I just start again the next day.

One other hint: When you join a survey site, be sure to take a few minutes to fill out your initial profile. This saves you time from not qualifying for surveys, as you'll get more tailored survey invitations, based on your profiles, sent to you.

You'd be surprised how an hour each evening can really help you rack up the points for rewards. Happy Surveying!

0 comments: