Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kroger - $62.02 for only $7.21 OOP!!!!!

I've really been trying this year to do better with my grocery store savings and to do some larger transactions, instead of just the 4 or 5 items ones. Today, I did it!!

Kroger is having their Mega Event, where if you purchase 10 participating items, you get a $5.00 discount immediately on your bill with your Kroger loyalty card. You do as many 10 items transactions in one as you wish. Today, I had 30 items (plus one) to purchase and they were all in stock!!

Here is what I purchased:


Instead of me listing everything out, I'll just point you to Southern Savers, where they have all Mega deals listed, but here are a few of my favorite:

Kraft Easy Mac - $0.49 (with purchase of 10)
Used $1.00 off 5 that I got from a tearpad a while ago

Whisker Lickin's Cat Treat - $0.29

Reach Toothbrushes $1.00
Used two $2.00 off 2 making them all FREE!

2 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

Don't you just LOVE Southern Savers? I need to go get some Mac and Cheese... that's my stand by lunch for Andrew! :-)

Troy and Rachel said...

Yes Becky I do! Thanks for pointing me towards them! I love their coupon match ups!