Wednesday, October 1, 2008

In My In-Box - CVS Offers

Check your email in-boxes!! I received an email today from CVS which said my Extra Bucks were available. These are from summer spending. The neat thing was I could either print them on-line or I can wait to get them at the store (printed at the bottom of my next receipt). I think I'm going to wait since I already have $10.00 in ECBs to use with my next purchase. I'm going to work on some scenarios tonight and then decide for sure.

There was also a $5.00 off $25.00 coupon good through Saturday only that is available to print. I'll be working that into my scenario as well. The email also contained a coupon for on line shopping with free shipping and an offer for 50 free photo prints when you sign up with the CVS photo lab with your ExtraCare card. This would be a great way to print some of those photos you have saving up space in your computer or on your chips. I also shared with you how to receive 50 free prints and free shipping from Shutterfly here.

Happy Shopping!

Hint: Use a separate email account for certain sign ups to keep your everyday email free of spam.

0 comments: