Wednesday, October 1, 2008

CashCrate - A Money Making Opportunity


I joined CashCrate a few months ago and while for me it isn't a huge money maker, I did receive my first check!


Simply sign up for free (you can use the link above by clicking on the box) and then fill out surveys. I usually sort by 100% free and by rating. The surveys do take a few minutes and I strongly recommend using a separate email address as it does generate alot of inquiries. After you finish a survey you just click submit and wait for it to confirm. Once it confirms, the money becomes yours. You do have to meet a minimum payout of $20.00 and payments are processed by the 20th of the month following the month in which you met the minimum payout.
One downfall is that not all offers confirm and there is really nothing you can do about it. I usually do surveys in spurts such as two or three in one day, then wait a day or two before completing anymore.

Cashcrate earnings to date: $15.20

0 comments: