Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Photo Developing Opportunities Abound!

I would like to take a moment to let everyone know about Shutterfly, a photo developing website. Right now if you create a new account, you can get 50 free prints with free standard shipping. If you're picture happy like I am, this is a great opportunity to get some of those photos developed for free. If you are interested in an account, please either leave a comment or email me and I will send you the referral link.

Also for those of you with little ones, if you received a Pampers booklet in the mail, take another look at it. Mine contained a special code to use on Shutterfly for 50 free prints, 3 free 5x7 prints and 1 free 11x14 collage poster print. I'm hoping this means I can use all the prints and still get the free shipping from the other promotion! Sounds good to me!

0 comments: