Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Welcome

My husband and I just recently adopted a child from Russia. Our son is absolutely the best thing that has ever happened to us. During the course of the adoption we took on a lot of debt and now we are working towards paying off that debt. This blog will be about just what the title suggests - turning dimes into dollars. Just how far can we stratch our money these days with the gas prices, the grocery prices and the cost of living in general? I'm going to try to touch on a lot of topics from the art of coupon cutting to the perks of the CVS Extra Care card to rebates to freebies to making a dime buy a dollars worth of stuff.

I hope you enjoy reading this blog!

1 comments:

Mama Fish said...

Hey!! I found your frugal blog! Woohoo! I wish you lots of success paying down the debt and saving money frugally!