Thursday, June 26, 2008

Luvs Diapers Offer

Luvs is offering a Welcome Kit here to parents who register with their website. This kit includes a $5.00 off 1 package of Luvs diapers, among other items. What a great savings!!

I've already signed up and a coupon should be coming to me shortly! The website is also hosting a little competition where you make a sign using their little graphics by putting a charity with an original slogan on it. I made one for the SPCA I was working for. In 36 days the sign will come up for viewing and people can vote for it. If my sign wins Luvs will give $1,000.00 to my charity (the SPCA) in my name. I'll let send out a reminder to vote because I know a lot of furry creatures who could benfit from $1,000.00!!

1 comments:

Ryan and Amy said...

Good one Rachel. Love the new blog and thanks for starting it - always looking for a good deal so I'll be checking on you often.