Friday, June 27, 2008

Free Samples

Wal-Mart is probably one of the best places that offers free samples from their web page that arrive quickly in your mailbox! Surprised? I was too. I'll try to post a photo of some of the free items I have received from them soon. Sometimes the product comes with a great coupon too!! This week you can request the following free samples from Wal-Mart (you can either click the links provided which will take you directly to the page and then click where it says get my free sample or the like or you can go to Wal-Mart's webpage and do a search on free samples:

Benefiber - go here
Playtex Personal Cleansing Cloths - go here
Multigrain Cheerios - go here
Pantene Pro-V Expression - go here
Tena Underwear - go here
Playtex Gentle Glide - go here
Weather Works by Frizz Ease - go here
Huggies Pull-Ups - go here

This makes checking the mail so much funner!

3 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

You go girl!! This blog is awesome!! I'm going to try to learn from you, I really am!

Amy said...

Always excited to find new ways to save $$$$$. I already signed up for some of these free items.

Anonymous said...

This blog is great! I'm definitely book marking it!