Thursday, October 21, 2010

Paid Survey Site - SurveySpot

I wanted to tell you about another great paid survey site! I mentioned CashCrate a couple of weeks ago and even showed you a picture of the $20.75 check I had received. Then last week I mentioned Opinion Outpost and I just received a check from them for $8.30!

This week I'd like to introduce you to SurveySpot. There is no referral program to this site, so you just have to go and sign up on your own. This is quickly becoming my most favorite survey site. I've made $30.00 already this month!

When you sign up, be sure to use an email that you have linked to a Paypal account. In this case, they pay you by Paypal so you must have a Paypal account. There appear to be other options, like a webshop, but that portion of the site is down and I have been unable to look into it.

SurveySpot will send you email invites to their surveys, but I tend to delete them and just go directly to the site when I have time to do a few surveys. Each survey is assigned a point value, generally 50 points, or $0.50. Some have no point values, so be sure to check when you do a survey. I usually skip the ones that have no point value to them, unless it says they are a 5 minute or less survey.

With SurveySpot I've also received lots of in home trial offers including offers for soups, dryer sheets, vegetables, hand soap, and body wash, just to name a few. They send me the item in the mail, I use it according to the instructions, then complete a survey about it. Not only do I get to try the product, but I get points for reviewing them, anywhere from 50 to 150 points! These are full size products they send and we liked all of them so far!!

Once you complete a survey the points go immediately into your account. I really like this becuase I don't have to try to keep track of what I've completed.

Finally, receiving payment is super easy and the quickest out there, I think. Once you have a minimum of 1,000 points or $10.00, you just claim your reward, login to Paypal and within seconds the payment is in your account. No waiting.

Don't be shy about signing up. It's free and if you have the time, you really can make some money!!

0 comments: