Sunday, October 3, 2010

Paid Survey Site - Opinion Outpost

I wanted to tell you about another great paid survey site! I mentioned CashCrate last week and even showed you a picture of the check I had received. Well, another great survey site I highly recommend is:

Opinion Outpost

With this site, each survey you complete earns you points. Each point is worth ten cents. So if you get an offer for a survey worth 20 points, then you qualify and complete the survey, you receive $2.00. Most surveys take me about 15 minutes to complete and are worth (on the average) 20 points.

I earned $52.40 so far! You can redeem your points for checks, which arrive promptly, Amazon e-gift cards, or Citi Gift Cards.

Remember, as with any site, you don't always qualify for every survey, and I find I qualify in batches, then won't qualify for any for a few days, and then start again.

If you are interested in earning some extra money, go ahead and sign up for Opinion Outpost (it's free)!!

0 comments: