Saturday, August 7, 2010

Come CVSing With Me Week Three (8/8-8/14) – Get Paid To Shop This Week!!

You can read my original post with how to CVS with me HERE.

This week you should have $4.00 in ECBs to spend if you followed along last week

Remember the ECBs work “just like cash”.

This week take your $4.00 in ECBs and do the following deal:

  • Purchase Schick Hydro 3 or Hydro 5 razor 1ct. $8.97, Use $5/1 Schick Hydro 3 or 5 MQ (SS 8/8/10 – Don’t forget to buy a paper today!), Then send in for the below FULL PRICE REBATE!!
    Up to $10.99 MIR Schick Hydro Razor printable

Total is $3.97, pay with your $4.00 in ECBs, get back $4.00 in ECBs for next time.  No cash OOP required, except for tax!

This time you came out with a free product, earned ECBs for next week and can submit for a full price rebate receiving back $8.97 – you just got paid to shop!

If you have any good deal ideas, or find a great deal – I would love it if you would share with me!!!

3 comments:

JennStar said...

I'm going to give this ago tomorrow morning. What do I have to lose with a rebate??!! :o)

JennStar said...

Okay- ready for next week- I have a $4 and a $5 ECB to use! ;o)

Troy and Rachel said...

Great Job Jenn! I'm glad it's working for you!!