Saturday, July 31, 2010

Come CVSing With Me – Week Two (8/1)

You can read my original post with how to CVS with me HERE.

This week you should have $4.99 in ECBs to spend if you followed along last week.  You can do a deal this week and get quite a few FREEBIES!

Remember the ECBs work “just like cash”.

This week take your $4.99 in Ecbs and do the following deal:

  • Buy 2 Colgate Total Advanced or Enamel Strength, $2.99
    Use two of this $0.75/1 Colgate Total Enamel Strength Toothpaste printable, making the total price $5.98 less $1.50 or $4.48
  • Purchase a $0.50 filler – look for clearance items or buy a candy bar to make up the other $0.51 of your ECB.

Then add in a few FREE items buy doing the following:

  • Buy 4 Sobe Lifewater drinks (CVS sale B1G1 Free)

Use a B1G1 internet printable found here (you can print it twice)

This makes all 4 of them FREE

  • Buy 2 Clean & Clear Products (TRIAL size) $0.99

Use 2 $1.00 off Clean & Clear Products coupons here

Both are FREE

  • Dawn Hand Renewel $0.97

Use  $1.00 off 1 coupon from the Home Made Simple booklet (if you have it)

It’s FREE

Total is still $4.99, pay with your $4.99 in ECBs, get back $4.00 in ECBs for next time.  No cash OOP required, except for tax!

While this time you came out with less ECBs than you started with, it’s still a good number and you came out with 2 toothpastes, 4 Sobe drinks, 2 Clean & Clear products, a piece of candy and possibly some Dawn dish soap!!  Can’t beat it!!

If you have any good deal ideas, or find a great deal – I would love it if you would share with me!!!

3 comments:

jules said...

Hi, I'm the person who left the questions and the comments on your Come CVSing With Me revisit post :)

I would love if you checked out my new blog about CVSing with you and more. :)

http://frugalstudent.tumblr.com/

-jules

Troy and Rachel said...

Jules - thanks for your comments and I checked out your blog - thanks for including my posts! I don't know how to leave comments on your page, so if you see this, and I'm able, let me know how!

jules said...

http://frugalstudent.tumblr.com/ask

you can use that page to leave me comments ^^

-jules