Saturday, August 7, 2010

Target Freebies!

swim lesson 2 020

I made a quick run to Target today before treating myself and my son to Chick Filet!  We just got a Chick FIlet (finally!) and he’d been dying to go to the “food place with the slide in the window”.

Anyway – since Target and Chick Filet are side by side, I thought I’d run in and got these two thing for $0.00!!  I even took a picture of my receipt to show you!

Bic Pens – 2 packs at $0.99 each, used  $1.00 off 2 Bic Products from the newspaper this weekend and stacked it with the $1.00 off 2 TARGET PRINTABLE.  BOTH FREE!

Ravioli - $0.99, used $1.00 off TARGET PRINTABLE.  BOTH FREE

I’m also hearing there is a hot $1.00 off 2 BIC coupon on Coupons.com.  I can’t seem to locate it, but I had already printed it, so I may not be able to see it anymore – take a peek and if you get it (under office supplies) print two and you’ll be able to get even more free pens!

0 comments: