Monday, December 28, 2009

CVS Scenario - Some Great Freebies - No ECBs Required

I scanned my CVS card today at the store scanner and received a $5.00 off any 2 Excedrin products so I headed over to the aisle with the pain relievers - sure enough I found the On The Go Packs (the tubes containing 10 tablets -pictured below) for $2.49 a piece. I purchased two, making them both free. It might be worth scanning your CVS card if your near a CVS!

Also you can get a 3-pack of Ivory bar soap for free if you got a paper yesterday and received the P&G coupon insert. The bars are priced at $0.99 and there is a $1.00 off coupon in the P&G insert!

You can still, before the 31st, get a Neosporin Lip Health tube (pictured below for free also). They are priced at $5.39 at my store (some stores at $5.50) but there is a clip free coupon (meaning just have the cashier scan your CVS card for an instant deduction) and then use the $3.00 printable coupon here. This makes the tube totally free!

I purchased the below for $1.45 OOP - I did use $3.00 ECBs on this one shamelessly as I did not receive any back - but I still have leftover ($7.00 ECBs)


Clairol Root Touch Up - $4.99, used $1.00 off MQ from yesterdays P&G insert
2 Excedrin On The Go Tubes - $249 each, used $5.00 off any 2 Excedrin CVS coupon from scanner
1 Neosporin Lip Health - $5.39, used $2.50 clip free coupon (scanned CVS card) and the $3.00 off printable mentioned above
1 3 bar pack of Ivory soap - $0.99, used $1.00 off MQ from yesterdays P&G insert
Used $3.00 ECBs, paid $1.45 OOP for all items!
What are you waiting for - go grab the Neosporin, the Ivory and the Excedrin (if you get the coupon from the scanner) all for free!!

0 comments: