Thursday, December 10, 2009

Amazon.com Shopping - Swagbucks!

Today I checked out Amazon.com's Movers & Shaker's in Toys and Games. These are the best deals for the day and let me tell you - the prices have DROPPED! There are several items for only $4.99 today!


I purchased the Crayola Undersea Adventures Color Stories for a whopping $4.99 ($19.99 regular price)!! With shipping it was $10.17, but guess what??


Since I use Swagbucks for all my internet searching I had earned several $5.00 Amazon.com E-gift cards for 45 Swagbucks and had loaded them into my Amazon.com account already. So - I got this extra Christmas gift for my son at no cost out of pocket!! He's going to have a bigger Christmas than last year on a much frugaler (is that even a word?!) budget!!


If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks you can sign up here and get started with 3 Swagbucks just for signing up today!

0 comments: