Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sign Up For Swagbucks!

If you haven't checked out Swagbucks, you really should. All you do is sign up, use the search box which is powered by Google and Ask, and win!

I signed up and I love it! I use it for my regular internet searches and average two wins a day. Mostly I win one 1 Swagbuck at a time, but once I won 3 and more often lately I win 2! You can trade your swagbucks in for items like gift certificates. 45 Swagbucks gets you a $5.00 Amazon.com giftcard. I have been loading them into my Amazon account and have ordered several items completely free!!

These would make nice gifts or a nice treat for yourself. There are also occassional codes for free bucks you can enter, which as I find them, I will try to post. I should be able to earn a giftcard in the next two weeks! Have fun searching!

You can use my referral link to sign up or the button on the left sidebar.

0 comments: