Friday, November 6, 2009

My Mega Kroger Trip

I got everything you see below for $27.94. Original price before coupons and Mega Event Savings was $79.01. That's a savings of 65%!!.



I would have saved even more but I had to buy a couple of higher dollar items for a birthday party in the family tomorrow. The items from the chips forward and to the right were not sale items, but things we needed. The rest were part of Kroger's Mega Event and combined with coupons it was a steal. Even the lady at the cash register said "Good for you!" when she finished ringing me up.

My Penny Pile has a great list of match ups which I used to do my great deal so check it out. Here are a couple of my favorites.

Carnation Evaporated Milk $0.50
-$0.50/2 coupon 11/1 or printable
FREE

Dole Mandarin Oranges or Tropical Fruit $0.50
-$0.50 off printable coupon
FREE

Snuggle Liquid Fabric Softener $2.99
-$3.00 off coupon 10/4
FREE

Land O Lakes Butter or Margarine $0.99
-$0.40 off coupon 10/08
.20

Remember the Mega Sales Event means you have to buy 10 tems (mix and match) to receive an automatic $5.00 off your purchase. I purchased 20 items above for an automatic $10.00 off and then used tons of coupons.

2 comments:

Maryanne Gobble said...

Thanks for the link! I love to see how much everyone is saving. Makes it SO fun to blog!

Becky and Keith said...

WAY TO GO!!! Very impressive! I bought some things with the mega event, but I wasn't sure if when you got to 20 you would get $10 back - good to know! I LOVE the coupons Kroger sends that are tailored to you. I really need to get better about regular coupons!!