Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Free Magazines!

I made a resolution some time last year that I would never pay for a magazine again. So far it's working. Start your own resolution to never buy a single magazine again by enjoying 1 year (12 issues) of Caribbean Life by clicking here, and if you haven't already, you can still sign up for two free issues of Redbook here. Also, if don't mind receiving issues digitally, you can get 12 issues of Islands here. I'm currently receiving Islands (not digital) and I love it.

One great thing you can do with your magazines after you finish reading them is to gather a few up and take them each time you go to a doctor's office. I always take three or four and leave them for others to read. Just the other day I took 3 to my doctor's office and left them on a chair (they don't have any magazines or racks) and when I came out from my appointment they were already being read by waiting patients! Just be sure if your name is printed on them with your information to cut it out before leaving the magazine.

Enjoy!

0 comments: