Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Great High Dollar Coupons

Check out the Coupons.com sidebar on the right. There are some great high dollar coupons. If you have a little one, scroll through and check out the $5.00 off Huggies Gentle Care diapers product or the $3.00 off Huggies Natural Care diapers product.

And if you haven't already signed up for your free 20 oz. or 2 liter bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper which I posted about previously, you can find that coupon on the sidebar also.

After you print the two Huggies coupons, be sure to click "back", the "refresh" and "retry" and you can print the coupon a second time.

Most stores accept internet printables, including Wal-Mart, Target and CVS. Most of the time they prefer them printed in color (to prove it isn't a photocopy), but our local Target accepted a black and white version I printed before changing my printer to color.

Happy Shopping!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Ok so I LOVE this blog! I went to your profile to find your email so I could respond to your comment on my blog. I have friends that taught me how to coupon this weekend and I went our for the first time yesterday. I spent $50 and saved $91!!!!!!!!!!!! I am hooked!!!!!

I don't get the CVS stuff yet but I am learning.

Kim