Thursday, March 12, 2009

Free Johnson Buddies Products w/coupon!!

I love picking up the Johnson's Buddy Bar soaps for free. Most of the time you can pick them up for around $0.97 at Wal-Mart. Check out Deal Seeking Mom who has listed all the printable coupons for Johnson Buddies products!

Each coupon is either for $1.00 off 1 product (1 free soap), $2.00 off 2 products (2 free soaps) or $3.00 off 3 prducts (3 free soaps)!!

You click the link for your browser and your coupon prints, but wait...click the back button and then refresh and it will print a second time.

I was able to print all the coupons twice except for the $3.00 off 3 products, which I couldn't get to work. So this means 10 free bars of soap! (I'm thinking great donations to orphanages :) (for those who know me best) or great for gifts and your own little ones!!

0 comments: