Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Free Magazines Galore!

For some time, I have been getting free magazines. I wasn't sure how it all worked so I thought I would try it out before passing the opportunities on to my readers. Well, the verdict is in. It's wonderful. I have been receiveing magazines like Boating Life, Saveur, American Baby, Islands, etc. All free, never any bills. Here are a few opportunities for some free magazines:

1 Free issue of Bridal Guide - click here

1 Free December issue of Caribbean Travel & Life - click here

Free subscription (18 issues!) to Cruising World - click here

9 issues free of Wake Boarding - click here

The above will be delivered to your mailbox at home. If you like digital issues on your computer you can sign up for the following:

Free digital subscription to Boating Life - click here

6 digital issues of Marie Claire - click here

1 free digital issue of Islands - click here

Happy Reading!!

0 comments: