Thursday, January 15, 2009

Come CVSing with Me - Week 3

Okay, I'm a little late this week. I apologize in case there is anyone out there following along! This week is pretty slim (to me) on the CVS deals. My best advice this week is the following:

1. Save your $2.00 ECBs for next week

or

2. If you don't mind putting in a few more dollars, you can really grow your ECbs by doing a January monthly deal this week. If you purchase 2 of the Children's Throat Coolers for $4.99 each, then use this coupon for B1G1 Free, use your $2.00 ECBs and pay $2.99 OOP plus tax, you will get back $9.98 in ECBs for next week. Not a bad deal and your ECB stash is much bigger only by putting out a few more dollars.

Next week, I'll do scenarios for those with $2.00 in ECBs and also for those who may have the $9.98 in ECBs.

0 comments: