Monday, August 25, 2008

Surprise Freebies at Rite Aid and I made 53 cents!!

Today I made my first Rite Aid trip with my little sister in search of some good deals. I went thinking I would buy the Pert Plus and the Oust which were on sale. I came out with those two items and some free school supplies thanks to Cassandra!!

She spotted a sheet of coupons good at Rite Aid only at the front of the store on school supplies. Well it just so happens that the Bic pens were on sale 2 for $1.00 and one of the coupons on the flyer was for $1.00 off Bic pens. That means FREE. Then she spotted Pentech Pencils for $0.50 and the flyer had a $0.50 off coupon. FREE again. Lastly Elmer's Schol Glue was 3 for $0.99 and yup you guessed it - the flyer had a $1.00 off coupon which meant FREE glue plus a penny!! I would have totally missed these coupons if it weren't for my little sister's keen eyes!!

In addition to those free items, I bought the Pert Plus which was on sale at Rite Aid for $2.99. I had a $2.00 off coupon, so I paid $0.99. The plus is that it comes with a Single Check Rebate of $2.00 from Rite Aid. So now I just go on line, enter my receipt number and in about two weeks, they will send me a check for $2.00. I just made $1.01.

I also bought Oust for $2.99. I had a $1.50 off coupon making my total for this item $1.49. Again this has a Single Rebate for $1.00. This means I got the can for $0.49.

So for all these items you see I actually made $0.53!!

0 comments: