Wednesday, August 27, 2008

CVS - Just an okay week


I finally went to CVS week to make a deal as I hadn't been in a couple of weeks. It wasn't the best deal, but I was happy.

The Kotex was on sale for $1.39 at our CVS with Extra Bucks in the amount of $1.49 - that's a 10 cent money maker right there. It's gets better though - I had a $1.00 off manufacturer's coupon which means I paid $0.39 and got back $1.49!!

The Eucerin was on the Extra Bucks program as buy $15.00 get $5.00 back. Since we use Eucerin, I went ahead and bought the everyday lotion as I had a $1.00 off coupon and the every day itch relief came with a small tube of calming creme atached to the back. For everything I paid $12.60. Before the coupons and my $5.00 extra bucks I already had, I saved over $8.00! I have $6.49 in Extra bucks for my next trip!

0 comments: