Friday, July 13, 2012

Playing Sweeps and Instant Wins (I've Won!)

I love playing Instant Win games and entering Sweepstakes!!

I don't sweep everyday. I only sweep generally late at night, while I'm watching tv. The odds are a little better the earlier or later in the day that you play because most likely there aren't quite as many people playing.

I also earn my time to play the sweeps. I mentioned this in my previous post about managing multiple survey sites.

I just do it for fun and I've been winning!  I had stopped for a while, but started up about 3 weeks ago and just in the past three weeks I've won the following:

Free Can of Fancy Feast Cat Food
Free Can of Purina One Dog Food
Free Whisker Lickin's Cat Treats
Hot Wheels Die Cast Car
$17.00 Pampers Coupon
Free Music Download
Skittles Candy
Points for My Coke Rewards
Free Coke Zero
2 Free Nathan's Hotdogs Coupons ($5.99 value!!)

These aren't high value prizes, but they were easy to win and are a nice treat and a nice way to save on our grocery bill!  Who knows - I just may win a big prize any day now!

Here is a current list of Sweeps I am playing (that has lots of winners).  So good luck!!

Kroger's Joyful Pet Moments
uni-ball Instant Upgrade IWG (Request a Free Code daily here)
Candy Sports and Kinect Sports IWG (Free Code available -follow instructions)
Nabisco Seek Snack and Win Battleship
Heinz GI Joe Sweeps
Kikkoman Crank up the Crunch

These are just some of the ones I play.  I generally play very easy and quick sweeps!  I would love to know if you won, so leave me a comment!!



0 comments: