Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Favorite Ways to Earn Amazon Gift Cards

Just placed an order for scrapbooks and refills using my Amazon gift cards! Here are my favorite ways to earn them:

1. Swagbucks. If you aren't using Swagbucks, you really should sign up today! You'll start with 30 free bucks!! It's the simplest way to earn Amazon e-gift cards out there!! For those that aren’t familiar with Swagbucks, it’s a search engine much like Google. It’s even powered by Google and Ask! Just start searching to win! You can redeem 450 Swagbucks for a $5.00 Amazon.com e-gift card. I generally earn between 20 and 50 bucks a day! You can also check out my previous post on how to make the most of Swagbucks every day.

2. Opinion Outpost. This is a survey site and each survey you complete earns you points. Each point is worth ten cents. So if you get an offer for a survey worth 20 points, and you qualify and complete the survey, you receive $2.00. Most surveys take me about 15 minutes to complete and are worth (on the average) 20 points. I earned over $80.00 this year alone! You can redeem your points Amazon e-gift cards (and other things as well). I find with Opinion Outpost that I earn points very quickly!

3. Zoombucks. I'm liking Zoombucks. It's similar to Swagbucks, but it seems like I win a bit more often. Each time you search, you have the opportunity to win Zoombucks. You can also complete surveys, offers, etc. for Zoombucks. Each Zoombuck is worth 1 cent. I like having a monetary amount to pin on the buck. Once you have 2,000 points you can redeem for a $20.00 Amazon.com e-gift card. After your first redemption you can redeem once you have reached 1,000 points. I've redeemed three times already! While the first redemption takes a while, the next are simple!

4. My View. This is a survey site that's pretty simple. I've already redeemed for $30.00 in Amazon money! You can log in each day to see if there are any available surveys. Each survey has a point value ranging from 200 to 2,000 or more. Even if you don't qualify for the entire survey you are still rewarded with 125 points for trying. Sometimes I rack up 1,000 points a day not qualifying for surveys in under a few minutes! 21,000 points earns you a $15.00 Amazon e-gift card! I got two of them in less than 6 weeks!! If you are interested in joining, email me using the Contact Me link on the right sidebar and I can send you an invitation to join!

Have fun earning and spending your rewards!!

0 comments: