Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You Can Make Money With Survey Sites - Post #4

You're not likely to get rich, but you can supplement your income (or make some money) doing surveys! Just today I redeemed for $5.00 Amazon Money from Swagbucks!

Over the next few days, I'm going to feature some of the sites I make money from! Folks, I really do make money. Sometimes I have better luck with one site than another and then the next month, it switches back. The key is to keep it up. This month has been spetacular for me!! I've earned more than $100.00 from my survey sites just this month!!

My View. This is a survey site that's pretty simple. I've already redeemed for $45.00 in Amazon money! You can log in each day to see if there are any available surveys. Each survey has a point value ranging from 200 to 2,000 or more. Even if you don't qualify for the entire survey you are still rewarded with 125 points for trying. Sometimes I rack up 1,000 points a day not qualifying for surveys in under a few minutes! I don' know if the Amazon e-cards are still available - I have an email in to them because I can't find them, but they have lots of other things to choose from - including pre-paid Visas! If you are interested in joining, email me using the Contact Me link on the right sidebar and I can send you an invitation to join!

0 comments: