Monday, June 6, 2011

The Joys of Rewards Programs

For some time I held off on joining rewards sites like My Coke Rewards, Pampers Gifts To Grow, Disney Movie Rewards, and even Recycle Bank, which I just finally joined about 2 weeks ago.

Why? Well mostly because I don't buy the products often enough to earn anything quickly. But then I realized there are plenty of other ways to earn points on these sites that don't require purchases!

Just recently I posted about my Pampers Gifts To Grow Reward Redemption and this past week Recycle Bank has really paid off for me - I've redeemed for 6 Free Cans of Cat Food!! Then just today I added 155 points to my Disney Movie Rewards acounts and 21 points to my My Coke Rewards account. With the added 21 points, I was able to redeem for a coupon for a free 12-pack of Coke! As for the Disney Movie Rewards, I haven't redeemed yet, but I have enough for 30 free Snapfish prints, among other things!

Don't be shy about joining these programs. Even if it takes 6 months or longer to earn enough for a rewards, it's still fun to redeem and receive them!!

If you have a Disney Reward Account, or if you sign up for one today - here's a code to add 5 points to your account : Y7ZE67KL2G

0 comments: