Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pampers Gifts To Grow - No Child in Diapers Needed!



Have you joined Pampers Gifts To Grow yet? If not, you might want to check it out. Select packages of Pampers have codes obn them you can enter for points and redeem for items, including Snapfish photo packages, Venus razors, books, stickers, coupons, etc.

Don't have a child in diapers? Don't worry - neither do I!! Pampers releases codes that are good for everyone every so often. I've beenentering those in and redeemed for my first item a few weeks ago - a Venus disposable razor with a trial size bottle of Olay. Lucky for me- somehow they sent me two in the package of the razors!!

I'll be keeping a lookout for codes and posting them so you can be entering them as well!!

Join today (it's free!) and start out with 100 points! Plus enter this code: 20000PampLatino for another 5 points to get you started!!

0 comments: