Sunday, May 22, 2011

CVS - Less than $1.00 OOP!!

I haven't posted a CVS deal in a while and in case my family is wondering about the Survivor Christmas Auction I have every Christmas Eve, I thought I'd better post!! Don't worry I still CVS mostly every week - I have to leave something as a surprise for the auction! (The Survivor Chirstmas auction involves lots of fake money and family idding like crazy on all my stockpile of CVS goodies!)



Today I purchased the following:




Revlon Nail Polish -$4.99

Used $1.00 off MQ

$3.99, plus $4.00 ECBs back!



1 Green Bag Tag

Used Free Green Bag Tag from the CVS scanner

FREE



2 Crystal Light Drinks Mixes - 2/$1.00

Used $1.00 off any Crystal Light fom CVS scanner

FREE



4 Suave Body Washes 4/$8.00

Used 2 B1G1 Free MQ from today's paper

$4.00 for 4!



1 Suave Professionals Shampoo - $1.67

Used FREE coupon from Suave for taking the challenge posted previously

FREE



1 Suave Deodorant - $1.00

Used $0.50 off MQ from today's paper

$0.50



Used $7.00 ECBs

Paid Tax

Received back $7.00 ECBs!!!

0 comments: