Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Zoombucks - A Great Way to Earn Amazon Money!

I'm loving Zoombucks!! It's similar to Swagbucks, but it seems like I win a bit more often. Each time you search, you have the opportunity to win Zoombucks. You can also complete surveys, offers, watch videos, etc. for Zoombucks.

Each Zoombuck is worth 1 cent. I like having a monetary amount to pin on the buck. Once you have 2,000 points you can redeem for a $20.00 Amazon.com e-gift card. After your first redemption you can redeem once you have reached 1,000 points.

I redeemed my first $20.00 Amazon gift card today!!! Recently I purchased a Leapster Explorer solely with all my Amazon earnings for my son! I love getting high dollar items and not having a cent come out of our checkbook!!

A few things I've picked up on to earn $0.06 a day is to click on ZDailyMain on the left sidebar every twenty-four hours. I always win 4-5 Zoombucks after typing in text from an advertisement. Also, once a day I click on GWallet on the same sidebar and pick up $0.01 or 1 Zoombuck for doing the same thing. If you search under "Free" often times you'll find videos for a couple Zoombucks just for watching also.

To see how I earn lots of Amazon money, check out my previous post.

0 comments: