Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reuse, Recycle - Reusing Wipe Containers


Do you have any wipe containers sitting around your house, or do you throw them away when they are empty?? Well, not only can you often times buy refills for them, but there are many other uses as well.


In this case, I had a coupon (surprise!) for Huggies and the only pack design they had was Disney princesses. Why I have nothing against them, my husband and son did not want them showing in the bathroom, so I plopped the pack into a hard case wipe container I already had.


We also use wipe containers for crayons, markers, glitter pens etc.


There are tons of uses for these containers! My other favorite is to put the small Legos in them and then they travel easily!

What can you think of to use the wipe containers for?

0 comments: