Sunday, March 6, 2011

Coupons - Direct from Companies


For some time now, I've been contacting my favorite companies and letting them know what I think of their products. Most of these companies reward your time for stopping by with high value coupons and even Free product coupons!!

Last year I had a nice chart made up that I had hoped to share on this site. Unfortunately, my list disappeared. Since then I've just been contacting companies here and there. I got back into the swing of things this winter and wanted to share my list with you, so you can begin doing the same!

I've even made a Separate Page on this blog just for the list!! (Just call me high-tech :) now!!)

Here is my current list, which you can also view here. I'll be updating this list periodically, so be sure to check back often!

Bar-S products - Received several coupons and a $5.00 off any Bar-S products voucher!

Hefty - Received Free product coupon - Up to $6.00!

King's Hawaiin Bakery - Received Free product coupon - Up to $4.00 and several other coupons, plus a little cookbook!

Kettle Chips - Free product coupon and another cents off coupon

Lance Crackers - 2 Free product coupons!

New York Frozen Products - Free product coupon, plus cents off coupons
Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner - Free product (refill)

Snyder's - Free product coupon

Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce - Free product coupon and cents off coupons

These are just a few I've done I've done over the past two years. If you are worried about what to say, just be direct, not long winded) and truthful. Here is a sample of a complimentary email I have sent.

"I just love your scrubbing bubbles automatic shower cleaner and refills. They make my bathroom smell so fresh with half the work! Thanks for a great product that makes my cleaning routine much easier."

It's as simple as that!!

Now, go email a company and let me know!!!

(This post made special just for my baby sister, who requested that I share!!)

0 comments: