Monday, February 14, 2011

Why I Sweep (or Play Instant Wins - Check out my Two New Wins!)

I've been asked why I sweep. Not sweep my floors, but play internet Sweepstakes and Instant Win Games. I've also been asked how I find the time, between work and a pre-schooler.

First of all I don't sweep everyday. I only sweep generally late at night, while I'm watching tv. The odds are a little better the earlier or later in the day that you play because most likely there aren't quite as many people playing.

Second of all, I earn my time to play the sweeps. I mentioned this in my previous post about managing multiple survey sites.

Finally, I just do it for fun and I've been winning!

Check out these two emails I got just this week!

Dear Rachel:

We are contacting you regarding the Revlon Red Lipstick Giveaway Sweepstakes that you entered, which took place from 12.17.10 - 1.14.11, and to say Congratulations!

Your entry was selected by our company, an independent sweepstakes administrator from over 50,000 entries and has been identified as one of the First Prize Winners.

The Prize you have won is one (1) Revlon Red Lipstick

Total Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $8.99

If that doesn't impress you, check out this one!!

We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the Dollar General Fresh Start Every Day Sweepstakes! You've won a $50 Dollar General Gift Card. Congratulations!

I'm thrilled about both, but especially the $50.00 gift card! I'll be using this to stock up on cleaning supplies and paper products!

I also win alot of the smaller instant win games, that I generally post about on my blog.

Here are some of the current sweeps and instant wins I'm playing:

Good Luck!

0 comments: