Thursday, September 9, 2010

Don't Forget About Swagbucks! Plus How to Get 3 Bucks A Day!

For those that aren’t familiar with Swagbucks, it’s a search engine much like Google. It’s even powered by Google and Ask! Once you sign up you use it just like you would use Google search, Yahoo! search or any other search engine.

Upon signing up you’ll earn 30 Swagbucks to start. Then just start searching to earn more. You can redeem your Swagbucks for lots of great prizes. My favorite is the $5.00 Amazon e-gift for 450 Swagbucks. Each time I have $25.00 worth of e-gift cards, I place an order for items that qualify for Free Super Saver Shipping and get lots of great stuff!

So once you’re signed up, start searching for anything and everything. If I know I want to check my Yahoo! mail, then I go to Swagbucks and type in Yahoo. If I want to go to MSN, I first go to Swagbucks and type in MSN. I win 3 to 4 times a day on average – anywhere from 30-50 bucks.

Each day you have the potential to earn lots of Bucks. But here's how you can get 3 Bucks everyday in just a minute:

On the Home Page click on Trusted Surveys - 1 Buck just for visiting the page
On the Home Page click on Daily Poll and vote - 1 Buck just for voting
On the Home Page click on NOSO (No Obligation Special Offers) - 1 Buck for skipping through them!

Also, don't forget to check towards the bottom of the page for offers if you are "running low" on Swagbucks. Often times I click on videos for 2-5 Swagbucks. Just let them play and the Bucks will be credited to your account, usually within a few hours.

0 comments: