Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fun Sweepstakes to Play - (I've won!)

Here are 3 great sweepstakes to play and win!!

Dove Beauty Matchmaker - You can spin 3 times a day and you can win a coupon for a full size free Dove 10oz or larger Body Wash, Dove Shampoo or Conditioner (excluding trial size), Dove Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant (excluding Clinical Protection), Dove Hand or Body Lotion (excludes Energy Glow Beauty Body Lotion). Odds of winning are 1 in 155. They are giving away 2,000! I won the Hand or Body Lotion! You can only win once.

Pace Hand Pick and Win 2 - You can win this one more than once. You win a coupon for a free bottle of Pace. I've won this one recently too!

Rewarding Indulgences (Right @ Home -Glade) - You can win a $100.00 American Express Gift Card or candles. I have not won this one yet, but I'll keep trying. And while you're there - print your $3.50 coupon for a great CVS deal next week.

0 comments: