Thursday, August 20, 2009

Taking Advantage of Points, Loyalty Programs and Survey Sites

Today I spent some much needed time looking into all my accounts that earn points. Generally, I don't pay much attention to them until I know I haven't looked in a while and then I'm usually pleasantly surprised.

Today for instance, I managed to rake in the following:

$5.00 Amazon.com gift card from Swagbucks

2 - $40.00 gift cards to Home Depot from my credit union rewards card

$40.00 gift card to Darden restaurants from my credit union rewards card (I'm thinking date night!)

$10.00 gift card to Home Depot from My Points. (If you are interested, email me and I can send you a referral link.)

30 free photo prints at Snapfish through My Coke Rewards. (You can earn 30 free prints just for signing up for a new account here.)

$7.00 check from Survey Spot for completing surveys

$7.00 check from Buzzback for completing surveys (this actually came automatically in the mail today)

If you total that out, using the standard $0.08 photo prints usually cost, it comes to a grand total of $151.40!!!

Don't forget to take advantage of points you may earn, as well as loyalty programs such as My Coke Rewards. As for Swagbucks - it doesn't get any easier as you simply perform your searches and win bucks to spend on gift cards. I have $15.00 loaded in my Amazon.com account now, which I'm saving for Christmas gifts.

0 comments: