Sunday, August 23, 2009

CVS Freebies and Zantac/Accu Check Freebies

I haven't done a CVS post in a while, but I made a great deal this morning and wanted to share. I got all the below for just $0.51, earned $3.00 in ECBs, and will be sending in a $5.00 rebate form - I got paid to shop today! You can do this deal too!
2 - Glade Sense and Sprays starter kits $5.00 each
1 - 8 count Zan-Tac $4.99
1 - Accu Check Meter $10.00

I used a $5.00 off Glade coupon and a $4.00 off Glade coupon (available in today's and previous newspaper inserts)

$5.00 off any Zantac purchase printable found here

$10.00 off MQ Accu Check Meter in today's newspaper

Plus ZanTac is offering a $5.00 mail in rebate, but hurry - today is last day the cash register receipt can be dated.
(Side note: I donate the meters to people traveling with mission groups overseas - they are always thrilled to get them. I have had several go to Nicaragua and to Kazakhstan. I also hear that vets are usually thrilled to get them too.)
Have fun shopping!

0 comments: