Wednesday, May 27, 2009

These Checks Are Real!

When I first started reading other's blogs about living frugally I scoffed at making money from survey sites. I figured I didn't have time and the check would never come. However, I have three sites I want to share with you today.

The first I have mentioned before - Cashcrate. Cashcrate pays you to complete surveys. This site has never been a big money maker for me, but it has been consistent with their payouts. I always log in and then choose to sort the surveys by rating and by free. This way I'm not using a credit card or paying to complete anything. I never do more than 3 or 4 at a time and I wait for them to confirm and the money to be placed in my account before attempting more surveys.

You have to earn at least $20.00 for payout the following month. This month I earned $20.74. You can join here or you can click the small green box on my sidebar advertising Cashcrate. See my check below!



Next I want to mention Buzzback. You can check it out for yourself here. Once you sign up for the survey portion of Buzzback they will email you when a survey becomes available. What I like about Buzzback is that they email you rarely and you will almost always qualify for the survey when you do receive an email. This saves you time from constantly trying to qualify and not doing so that happens with other sites. My first check from Buzzback is shown below. It may only be for $3.00 but I'll take it. I had no idea if I would ever see the check as they don't give you tons of information on their site, but it came!!

The final site I want to talk about today is YouData. Now, I didn't get a check from YouData, but they faithfully place any money I earn into my Paypal account every Friday. Payouts have ranged from $0.14 to $4.05 over the last month, but every penny counts. You can sign up with YouData here. You simply get paid to click on and view ads (web pages) from advertisers. They are geared to your profile and to be honest, I like some of the sites it shows me as a lot are nice clothing stores.
While none of these sites have earned me big bucks, I did earn a total of $30.64 in May, which makes looking into these sites worth it.

0 comments: