Sunday, May 17, 2009

All You Magazine

I've been hearing tons of great things about the All You magazine. Apparently each issue is loaded with coupons and often contains coupons for a free item. The cover price is pretty steep though ($2.49) and I refuse to pay for magazines now that I get so many for free. However, today Freebies 4 Mom shared a fantastic deal on Amazon.com that I can't pass up.

You can get a one year subscription to All You for only $10.00! That's only $0.83 per issue and the coupons should totally make it worth it. Once you add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout, a discount savings of $5.00 will appear making the subscription $10.00.

So while I purchased this subscription today, I actually paid nothing for it because I had loaded my Amazon.com account with two $5.00 gift cards that I earned just by searching the web with Swagbucks. Swagbucks is powered by Ask and Google and each time you search you have the opportunity to win Bucks which can be turned into gift cards. If you're interested my refferal link is here. It's never been easier to earn gift cards!!

0 comments: