Sunday, December 14, 2008

Trip to Target - December 13th ($4.18!)

I did a trip to Target yesterday with some printable coupons and made a great deal. Most of this deal you can make yourself also.


I got all this for $4.18 OOP (out of pocket). Without coupons I would have spent over $24.00!! Breakdown below!

I purchased 2 bags of Purina Cat food for $4.19, used 2 $4.00 off coupons found here. You can print two by hitting back after the first coupon prints and then refresh.

Air Wicks Starter Kit was $4.99 and I used a manufacturer's coupon $5.00 off for a profit of $0.01! Can we say free Christmas gift-perfect for a day care teacher!

Pace Salsa was $3.29 and I used my Free coupon (up to $4.00) which I won playing this sweepstakes. The best part was they gave me the full $4.00 for a profit of $0.61!

2 packs of Rayovak batteries found at the dollar spot for $2.00 and I used two of the coupons found here. It says for alkaline, but since there weren't any left the cashier let me use them since the register took them just fine. That means two free packs of batteries. You can print as many as you want!

The chips and the animal crackers were extra and they were all that we paid for and we had some overage to offset the cost of those!! So I say - get to Target!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze and inspire me with all your deal findings!

Free Web Directory said...

Your blog informations is a very useful.