Monday, December 8, 2008

CVS - Week of 12/7

I got a couple of good deals at CVS today! First off I went here (it was on the third page) and printed a $3.00/2 J&J First Aid Kit. CVS has these on sale for $0.99. I bought 2 and the cashier adjusted the coupon down to $1.98 so they were Free!! Then I purchased a Colgate Total toothpaste for $1.99 and used this printable coupon (Registration required, but it's free!) for $1.50 off. Toothpaste for $0.49! Then I got some candy for $0.99 for a stocking stuffer and used $1.00 ECB that I already had. My grand total was $0.65 for all the above. I didn't earn any ECB's this week, but I still have $5.98 for next week that I haven't used yet!

So what are waiting for? Grab the coupons and go shopping!!

1 comments:

Patti said...

I see you're still getting some great deals. I just had an "issue" with the CVS pharmacy and they gave me a ten dollar gift card for all of the trouble! I love CVS!