Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sweepstakes

Sweepstakes are a great way to win some fun prizes. I told you about my first win here. Since then I have also won a free bottle of Pace here and 5 free movie tickets from Secret here. In addition to those two, which are still current, I am also playing the following:

Bird's Eye Steamfresh Meals for Two - click here. This is easy to play and you can either win a coupon for a free meal for two or you could win the grand prize of free meals for a year!

Coinstar - click here. You can win gift cards, cash or electronics. This is very simple to play also.

Nabisco Magical Cracker Sweep - click here. This one takes a while to load, but you can win one of 10,030 $50 Electronics gift cards or 170 per day or one of 10,207 The Tale of the Magical Cracker books or 173 per day. There are also additional prizes.

Good luck and let me know if you have any luck!

0 comments: