Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cash Crate

I just wanted to take a moment to remind you that there are plenty of ways to make a little extra money out there these days. Cash Crate is one such way. You can sign up by clicking the banner below. It's free to sign up, you complete surveys, you get paid! I received a $15.00 plus check already and am almost at the new payout of $20.00! I should get a check next month as I will meet payout by the end of November. I don't know about you, but $20.00 can go a long way these days to purchase some needed items, or pay a bill. The link below is a referral link, so you would be helping me out, but then you could refer your own friends as well to help you out!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great information!

http://justlintinmypocket.blogspot.com